Here’s how we are here for you
Toronto Public Library has always been a community hub at the heart of our city. We are here for Torontonians even as our branches stay closed, continuing to deliver reliable, valued and adaptive online services that help bring our city together. We are doing everything we can for those who need us most as we all try our very best to navigate the changes that the COVID-19 pandemic presents.
Toronto Public Library is helping where we can
- April 22, 2020 – Canadian libraries set up to help vulnerable people during pandemic – Shareable.Net
- April 14, 2020 – How Toronto Public Libraries are becoming food banks during COVID-19 – Yahoo! News
- April 11, 2020 – How Toronto Public Library branches are becoming food banks during COVID-19 – CBC Toronto
- April 7, 2020 – Toronto is turning public library branches into food banks – BlogTO
- April 7, 2020 – Toronto libraries being used as food banks during COVID-19 crisis – TRNTO
- April 7, 2020 – Toronto Public Library branches turned into food banks – Toronto Life
- April 3, 2020 – Daily Bread Toronto partners with TPL to create pop up food banks – Jennifer Valentyne on Twitter
- April 1, 2020 – TPL donates 3-D printers to Hospital to make personal protective equipment for healthcare workers – Blog TO
- April 1, 2020 – University of Toronto Researcher makes face shields from TPL 3D printers – U of T News
Important updates in the wake of COVID-19
- May 21, 2020 – Curbside Drop-off and Pick-up Service Begin on May 25th
- March 25, 2020 – An Update for TPL Donors
- The latest news and updates from TPL about COVID-19. Learn more
- Ways to use TPL from home. Staying connected
- March 13, 2020 – TPL branches are currently closed
To contact the TPL Foundation, please call 416-393-7123 or email email@example.com.
For Toronto Public Library questions and inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.