Members of the Literary Circle are a community of literary and Library lovers who support Toronto Public Library’s highest priority needs. Your donation is an investment in literacy, education and culture.
In addition to making an important impact at Toronto Public Library, Literary Circle enjoy access to events that feature fascinating authors, story-tellers and thought-leaders, while supporting the world’s busiest and biggest library–Toronto Public Library
Members benefits include:
- Invitations to intimate events featuring renowned authors like Yann Martel, Salman Rushdie, Miriam Toews, Peter Wohlleben, Heather O’Neill, and Chef David Tanis
- Reserve tickets to popular Appel Salon programs before they are released to the general public
- Recognition in the Toronto Public Library Foundation’s Annual Report
- Recognition on the Foundation Donor Wall located at the Toronto Reference Library
- A tax receipt for 100% of your donation
Become a Literary Circle Patron
You can become a Literary Circle patron today by annually making a donation to the Library at one of the following levels listed below. Click here to join this esteemed group of patrons.
LITERARY CIRCLE LEVELS:
Reader’s Circle | $1,000 – $2,499
Avid Reader’s Circle | $2,500 – $4,999
Collector’s Circle | $5,000 – $9,999
Conservator’s Circle | $10,000 -$24,999
The Reserve List Circle | $25,000+
Author to Author: A lively conversation between Natalie Jenner & Phuc Tran
Wednesday, October 7, 2020
Corporate Lawyer. Tattoo Artist. International Best-Selling Writer.
These are just some of the careers our special guests, Natalie Jenner and Phuc Tran have tackled over the years. Natalie and Phuc will share their winding journeys to becoming first-time, best-selling authors. Now more than ever, many of us find ourselves re-imagining what our post-COVID lives could look like. We hope that learning more about Natalie and Phuc’s acclaimed books, and hearing their personal stories, may inspire you to take a leap and try something adventurous on your bucket list.
To learn more or to become a member, please contact Jenny Le , 416-393-7073.