Members of the Literary Circle are a community of literary and Library lovers who support Toronto Public Library’s highest priority needs. Your donation is an investment in literacy, education and culture.
In addition to making an important impact at Toronto Public Library, Literary Circle enjoy access to events that feature fascinating authors, story-tellers and thought-leaders, while supporting the world’s busiest and biggest library–Toronto Public Library
Members benefits include:
- Invitations to intimate events featuring renowned authors like Yann Martel, Salman Rushdie, Miriam Toews, Peter Wohlleben, Heather O’Neill, and Chef David Tanis
- Reserve tickets to popular Appel Salon programs before they are released to the general public
- Recognition in the Toronto Public Library Foundation’s Annual Report
- Recognition on the Foundation Donor Wall located at the Toronto Reference Library
- A tax receipt for 100% of your donation
Become a Literary Circle Patron
You can become a Literary Circle patron today by annually making a donation to the Library at one of the following levels listed below. Click here to join this esteemed group of patrons.
LITERARY CIRCLE LEVELS:
Reader’s Circle | $1,000 – $2,499
Avid Reader’s Circle | $2,500 – $4,999
Collector’s Circle | $5,000 – $9,999
Conservator’s Circle | $10,000 -$24,999
The Reserve List Circle: $25,000+
Experience the power of literature at the next Literary Circle event:
Samra Zafar: A Good Wife: Escaping the Life I Never Chose
Monday, May 13, 6pm – 8pm
Toronto Reference Library, 789 Yonge Street
Literary Circle members are invited to an inspirational and educational evening with Samra Zafar, an award-winning international speaker, scholar, social entrepreneur, and author.
In 2017, Samra penned an article about her personal journey for Toronto Life which became the most-read article in Canada that year. This article became the basis for her debut memoir, A Good Wife, Samra’s personal and heroic story as she escaped a decade of living as a child bride in a forced marriage in Canada, with the promise of furthering her education in Canada.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-393-7073.
To learn more or to become a member, please contact Erin Campeau , 416-393-7073.