Share your TPL video story
As a way to say thank you for sharing your video story with us, we’ll send you this fun reusable tote bag* from our exclusive I’m Library People merchandise collection.
*While supplies last.
- Has TPL impacted your life in a powerful or meaningful way?
- Do you rely on TPL to assist you with everyday life?
- Is the Library helping you overcome challenges, accomplish goals or pursue your passion?
- Do you have a favourite librarian or TPL staff member you’d like to give a shout out to?
Tips for submitting your video:
- Record a short video between 30-60 seconds in length.
- Film it horizontally/landscape if possible.
- Find a location (like outside of your local library) that is well-lit with natural light or has plenty of indoor lighting.
- Choose a quiet location with little background noise (street sounds, music, other people); avoid spaces with lots of echoes.
- If it is safe to do so, please film your video without wearing a face mask.
- Set your laptop, phone, or camera on a tripod or steady surface when filming.
- Please ensure your video does not contain inappropriate language, images, or sounds.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com